Lil' Atelier has high focus on sustainability
Lil' Atelier focus on raw materials certified as more sustainable, covering recycled an innovative materials and organically grown cotton without the use of hazardous pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
They focus on more sustainable processes with the use of less water, less energie and less dyestuffs.
They take part in projects where they support innovation within sustainability
* earth colours which are dyestuffs derived from natural materials and leftovers from the food industry.
* Cyclo is a project where we reuse our own cotton fabric scraps to limit the waste from our production.
They also focus on animal welfare by sourcing fibres of animal origin through a 100% transparant supply chain.
This way they make sure that no animals have been harmed during the process of making their garments.
- All care labels are made from recycled polyester
- All polybags are made from recycled polyester
- All hangtags and info tags are made from FSC certified paper
GRATIS verzending vanaf 75€ in België en Nederland !
14 dagen bedenktijd.
Verzending via Bpost.
Snelle levering: op 2 à 4 werkdagen bij je thuis.
Veilige betaling: met bancontact, iDeal, visa, mastercard of overschrijving.
GRATIS afhaling te Sint-Job-in-'t-Goor.
GRATIS verpakt als geschenk gelieve te vermelden bij opmerkingen.
Snel antwoord op jouw vragen : firstname.lastname@example.org